Adult Psychiatric Hospitalist Opportunity
If 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, excellent support staff, generous package sounds
good to you….then welcome to your new home in the beautiful Missouri
Ozarks! Ozarks Medical Center in West Plains Missouri is looking to employ
an In-Patient Psychiatrist to cover our adult (18 & over) 22-bed adult
psych unit. This is a full-time position with very limited call. Call
is provided by the Hospitalists 9 pm to 7 am. Inpatient unit support staff
consists of: 1 Nurse manager, 2 RNS, 1 LPN, 2 CNAs, 1 unit secretary and
social service staff including 2 discharge planners. Here’s more:
- Average in-patient census is 17
- Average length of stay is 4 days
- ER physicians do ER consults
- Psych will do hospital consults
Option to also provide outpatient services and join OMC Behavior Health
Clinic adjacent to the Hospital.
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit
on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- OMC provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days
For more information contact:
Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
Ozarks Medical Center
1100 Kentucky Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775