Internal Medicine (Traditional or Outpatient only)
Ozarks Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician (Traditional
or Outpatient only) to service patients at one of our 7 Rural Health Clinics
in Southcentral Missouri and one in northcentral Arkansas. Clinics are
located in West Plains, MO, Alton, MO; Gainesville, MO; Mammoth Springs,
AR; Mountain Grove, MO; Mountain View, MO; Winona , MO and Thayer, MO.
All clinics are within 50 miles of West Plains. OMC also owns an Urgent
Care Clinic located in West Plains, MO. Physicians the option to work
at more than one clinic and have the flexibility to work/live at various
clinics/towns where they feel would best fit their professional and personal needs.
All clinics are Rural Health Clinics and located in underserved areas.
Therefore, Physicians can qualify for student loan support provided by
the National Health Service Corps and Ozarks Medical Center. OMC does
accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional
Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- OMC provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days
For more information contact:
Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
Ozarks Medical Center
1100 Kentucky Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775