Join us in the beautiful Ozarks! Ozarks Medical Center seeks a BE/BC, compassionate,
well-qualified, OB/GYN to join an established clinic with a thriving practice
in West Plains, MO. At Ozarks Medical Center, you’ll discover a
quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our
strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities,
top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people
from around the country.
You will be employed by Ozarks Medical Center and will join and Women’s
Health Clinic with 3 other exceptional OB/GYN’s in West Plains,
MO. This position exists due to growth and another private practice OB/GYN
who is cutting back on his practice. Your practice is expected to ramp
up quickly! Clinic days are Monday – Friday. Call is 1:3. (No NICU)
OMC has a level II nursery and difficult cases are sent to Springfield
or St. Louis. Here’s more:
- Current 3 OB/GYN’s years of experience are: 17 years, 4 years, 2 years
- Hospital does about 700 births annually
- Each OBGYN averages 150 births/annually
- Nursery consists of: 16 Postpartum/GYN beds, 16 nursery beds, 4 LDR rooms,
1 cesarean suite
- No robot
On call Peds attend scheduled and emergency C-Sections which average 1-2
per week. Scheduled C-sections are always scheduled at 7:30 a.m. during
the week. Ozarks Medical Center OB Department is well below the national
average for c-section deliveries. The national average is 30%, whereas,
Ozarks Medical Center is at 23%.
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit
on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- OMC provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days
For more information contact:
Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
Ozarks Medical Center
1100 Kentucky Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775