Join us in the beautiful Ozarks! Ozarks Medical Center seeks a compassionate,
well-qualified pediatrician to join an established clinic with a thriving
practice in West Plains, MO. At Ozarks Medical Center, you’ll discover
a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why
our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities,
top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people
from around the country.
This is a hospital employed, inpatient/outpatient opportunity and you’ll
share an office with two seasoned Family Medicine physicians totaling
55 years of practice experience. This position exists due to a retired
Pediatrician therefore your practice will ramp up quickly. Clinic days
are Monday – Friday with expected volume of 18 – 25 patients/day.
Call is 1:3 which includes nursery call. (No NICU) OMC has a level II
nursery and difficult cases are sent to Springfield or St. Louis.
On call Peds are asked to attend scheduled and emergency C-Sections which
average 1-2 per week. Scheduled C-sections are always scheduled at 7:30
a.m. during the week. Ozarks Medical Center OB Department is well below
the national average for c-section deliveries. The national average is
30%, whereas, Ozarks Medical Center is at 23%.
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit
on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- OMC provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days
For more information contact:
Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
Ozarks Medical Center
1100 Kentucky Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775