Ozarks Medical Center seeks a compassionate, well-qualified Urologist to
join its thriving Urology Practice! You will be employed by Ozarks Medical
Center, a community owned, non-profit hospital that services an 8-county
area of 160,000 people. Enjoy working with a collaborative team including
the physician who founded the clinic 20 years ago. Physician has the autonomy
to make the practice what they want. Current Urologist is moving his practice
to a part-time basis and willing to feed cases to the new physician. At
Ozarks Medical Center, you will discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking
location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant
outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting
and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country. Here's more:
- Strong referral base with more than 100 physicians including a strong core
of primary care physicians as well as numerous specialists
- Wide range of services offered includes open heart surgery, interventional
cardiology, neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedics, medical and radiation
oncology, and wound care
- Physician will have Nurse Practitioner support
- 6 OR rooms
- Share call with one other experienced Urologist
- Position is available due to high volume and current Urologist has moved
to part-time basis (current patient waiting period is 6-8 weeks)
- Up-to-date Laparoscopic equipment (no robot available)
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit
on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- OMC provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days
For more information contact:
Galen Roberts, Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
Ozarks Medical Center
1100 Kentucky Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775
417-256-1701 / 417-257-6770 Fax