Meals During Your Stay
Wholesome, nourishing and well-balanced meals are an important part of
your treatment and recovery. Ozarks Medical Center makes every effort
to provide nutritious meals that are prepared according to your doctor's orders.
You will receive a menu daily from your nurse. The menu includes breakfast,
lunch and dinner selections for the next day. You are asked to select
your meals and give the menu back to your nurse. If you are placed on
a special diet, nutrition services will modify your food to meet your
dietary needs. Breakfast is served to patients between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m.;
lunch between 11 a.m. and noon; and dinner from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Visitors are welcome to eat in the cafeteria, located on the first floor.
Hours the cafeteria is open to the public are:
- 7 - 9 am Regular breakfast menu
- 9 - 10 am Deli items, snacks and beverages only
- 11 am - 1pm Regular lunch menu
- 1 - 2 pm Deli items, snacks and beverages only
- 4 - 6pm Pre-made salads, sandwiches, soups and salad bar
Weekends and holidays only lunch is served.