Ozarks Medical Center Women's Health Services
OMC Women's Healthcare Clinic
1627 Gibson Street, West Plains,
Phone: (417) 256-1838
Complete obstetrical and gynecological care including gynecologic surgical services.
Since Ozarks Medical Center opened its doors in 1959, one thing has been
consistent -- our dedication to providing excellent obstetrical care to
mother and child. Our nurses are experts in the care of mothers and their
babies. They offer specialized care before, during, and after your baby
is born as well as excellent nursing advice.
What Makes OMC Women's Center Special
- At OMC, our highly skilled OB staff welcome each mother and family-to-be
in a warm, friendly, environment.
- Referral to Women's Health Physicians (OB/GYN, Family Practice, and
- Individualized pain management
- Newborn gift items at the OMC Gift Shop
- Newborn photo program
- Souvenir newborn footprints
- Family centered care
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Flexible visiting hours
- Involvement of fathers and the inclusion of sibling visits with the mother
- Promotes non-separation of mothers and newborns
- Level 2 Nursery with professionals and equipment to care for many high-risk newborns
- Infant security system
Cathy Driscoll, RNC, IBCLC
International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant
417-256-9111 ext. 6440
- pre- and post-natal consultation
- prenatal breastfeeding classes
- telephone counseling
- in-hospital visit
- telephone follow-up after discharge
OMC regularly offers
prenatal classes, which are free to mothers delivering at OMC. For more information or
to register, call 417-256-9111 ext. 6440.
OUR365 allows new parents to include their baby's photo on the Web
Nursery for family and friends to see the new addition. Each child is
listed by birth date and no last name is given for security reasons. Click
here to go to the Web Nursery.