Ozarks Medical Center employs approximately
1,200 PARTNERS in an 11-county area. We offer a competitive
salary and complete benefit package, including:
- Medical, Prescription and Dental Programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Paid Time Off Program
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions
- Credit Union
- Tuition Reimbursement and Continuing Education Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Click here to see current job listings
and apply online
Click here to see the current physician
to find out more about OMC scholarship opportunities.
Ozarks Medical Center will award eight scholarships this year to students who plan to go into the health care profession. The deadline to apply is July 1, 2013.
Join a team that excels in providing healthcare by focusing on customer needs and customer satisfaction.
A Great Place to Work...A Great Place to Live
Ozarks Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any characteristic protected by law.
back to top