Join us in the beautiful Missouri Ozarks! Ozarks Medical Center seeks a
compassionate, BE/BC Oncologist or Hematology Oncologist to join two other
Hem Oncs in a thriving practice in West Plains, MO. You will be employed
by Ozarks Medical Center. You’ll discover a quality lifestyle in
a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere,
abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe
setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
OMC is expanding and renovating its Multi-Disciplinary Cancer Center which
currently consists of 2 Medical Oncologists and 1 Radiation Oncologist.
Construction will consist of new infusion center expanded to 21 chairs,
and the center will have its own pharmacist. OMC is approved for the 340B
drug discount program. Preferred candidate will have an interest in palliative
medicine and willing to see a significant volume of Hematology. Here’s more:
- Approximately 450 new cancer cases per year
- Strong, robust Oncology program has grown 5% per year for the last 10 years.
- Strong Primary Care base
- Cardio-thoracic surgeon and Neurosurgeon available
- Call is 1:3
- Support staff includes: 1 nurse, front desk staff, 1 NP, 6 infusion certified
State-of-the-Art Equipment including:
- Veran “Peripheral” Lung Navigation System for bronchoscopy
and needle localization
- Olympus Endobronchial Ultrasound System
- Olympus 4mm and Pentax 5 mm Bronchoscopes
- Varian Linear Accelerator with 3D, IMRT and SBRT treatment capabilities
- GE – Large Bore 4D CT for motion management evaluation of lung tumors
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit
on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- OMC provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days
For more information contact:
Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
Ozarks Medical Center
1100 Kentucky Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775