Ozarks Medical Center is searching for a compassionate BE/BC OB/GYN to
join our team of 3 other OB/GYN's and a NP. You’ll experience
a team-oriented work environment with experienced colleagues. Exciting
things are happening at OMC and now is a great time to become a part of
our team. We have recently broken ground on our 20,000 square foot Women's
Center that will house modern labor and delivery rooms, gynecological
surgery facilities and educational spaces. We have also broken ground
on our 100,000 square foot medical office building expansion that will
include flexible clinics, procedure suites, centralized imaging facilities
an updated pharmacy and a new food service area.
Click here to read more about our expansion project.
OB/GYN Employed Opportunity in Beautiful Missouri Ozarks
Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor
recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing
beauty draw in people from around the country. You’ll experience
a team-oriented work environment with experienced colleagues.
- Position is open due to increased volume.
- Call is 1:4
- Currently there are 3 full-time OB/GYN’s and 1 NP.
- Clinic consists of on-site lab, 4-D ultrasound machine, NST machine, Ultrasound
Technician, and dedicated phone nurse.
- During surgery on call day, you are not required to see clinic patients.
Day can be used for administrative duties, charting, or opportunity to
add on procedures or additional patients if you choose.
- Newly remodeled outpatient clinic space with plans for future expansion.
- Position is Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Physicians have their own nurse plus additional float nurses.
- NHSC Service Corp Site
OMC does accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta
Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- OMC Student loan support
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- 40 days of Paid Time Off annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
For more information contact:
Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
Ozarks Medical Center
1100 Kentucky Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775