PMR (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) Opportunity
Join us in the beautiful Ozarks! Ozarks Medical Center seeks a compassionate,
BE/BC PMR to join one other PMR and a NP in a thriving practice in West
Plains, MO. You will be employed by Ozarks Medical Center, you’ll
discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand
why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities,
top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people
from around the country. Here’s more:
- This PMR position is Interventional focused and is open due to growth and
a physician who plans to retire soon.
- This is an Out-Patient only practice, Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 p.m.
- Current staff consists of 2 PMR’s, 1 NP, 2, Nurses, 2 Clinic Techs,
1 Procedure Techs, 1 Clinic Supervisor
- Preferred candidate will be interested in a comprehensive management of
pain including: Nerve Blocks, Spinal Injections, Radio Frequency Ablation,
Trigger Point Injections and Kyphoplasty.
- Procedure and recovery room located in clinic.
- Brand new C-Arm Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound and RFA available in clinic.
- Physician will have own nurse.
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit
on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
Ozarks Medical Center
1100 Kentucky Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775
- Guarantee based on MGMA median (Option to make more if RVU exceeds MGMA median.
- $25K sign on bonus plus $10K moving expenses
- 40 day PTO annually, Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license
fees, dues and journals.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month.
Family rate: $154/month.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.