Join us in the beautiful Ozarks! Ozarks Medical Center (OMC) seeks a compassionate,
Rheumatology Physician to join three other physicians in a thriving practice
in West Plains, MO. You will be employed by Ozarks Medical Center. You’ll
discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand
why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities,
top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people
from around the country. Here’s more:
- This Rheumatology position is open due to growth and the desire of our
organization to grow our practice with employed physicians.
- This is an Out-Patient facility practice open Mon – Fri, 8 am – 4 p.m.
- Current staff consists of 1 full-time hospital employed Rheumatologist
and 2 part time Contracted Physicians, 2 Nurses, 1 Clinic Tech, 1 Office
Assistant, 1 Clinic Supervisor, and 1 Practice Manager.
- Preferred candidate will be interested in comprehensive management of Rheumatology
including but not limited to: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Osteoporosis,
Psoriatic Arthritis, Scleroderma, and other Immune Disorders.
- Large Infusion/Procedure room located within the clinic.
- Physician will have their own nurse. Team nursing may be available
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants.
We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit
on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
- Guarantee based on MGMA median (Option to make more if RVU exceeds MGMA median).
- $25K sign on bonus plus $10K moving expenses.
- Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training.
- 40 day PTO annually, Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license
fees, dues and journals.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- Very reasonable health insurance.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
For more information contact:
Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
Ozarks Medical Center
1100 Kentucky Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775